This position is for nights.
Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Then you can build a fast-moving nursing career with Allenbrook and help our residents get more out of life every day.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that comprehensive care plans are in place and regularly reviewed in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
- Maintain ongoing assessment and review of patients
- Administer medication
- Apply wound dressings and give other forms of treatment
- Advice on nursing care and disease prevention
- Supervise the implementation of care plans
- Lead the care team
Leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of residents.
Who you are
- Active NMC pin
- Have prior experience as a Nurse
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be good under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
- A team player
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN ), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
What we offer
- Employment Advice Program
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform
As one of our valued nurses, you can benefit from both clinical training. You can also expect a free uniform.
- NMC PIN